|Welcome to Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
The Excelsior, Hong Kong is in the heart of the entertainment, business and shopping district, with spectacular views over Victoria Harbour. It’s also notable for its history - standing on Lot No.1, the very first plot of land sold at auction when Hong Kong became a British Colony in 1841. With its excellent restaurants, well designed rooms and suites, The Excelsior is the ideal place to stay on a visit to the island. Above all, you’ll be delighted by the
warm and friendly service and amazing views.
Ideal for business or pleasure, please take a little time to explore the site and sample the delights that await you. We look forward to welcoming you to The Excelsior soon.
All our rooms are designed for your utmost comfort, and many have breathtaking views. Choose from City View Room or a Harbour View Room. You can expect the following features in every one of our rooms.
- Satellite TV, including CNN, BBC World, NHK, Star Movies, National Geographic channel, Fox News, Bloomberg Worldwide News and Phoenix
On-demand video movies
- Music and radio
- In-room Broadband Internet access (10Mbps)
- International Direct Dial telephone with two lines and speaker phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Minibar and refrigerator
- In-room personal safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary daily international newspaper
- Iron and ironing board
- 19 non-smoking floors
Restaurants and bars : TOTT's Asian Grill & Bar, Yee Tung Heen Chinese Restaurant, Cammino Italian Restaurant, Cafe on the 1st, Lounge on the 1st, Dickens Bar
Business Centre : Secretarial services, Meeting rooms, Personal computers & printers, Internet access, Video conference, Reference library, Translation, Flight confirmation, Free rental of mobile phone. Leisure and Shops : The Spa at The Excelsior, Beauty & Massage services, Two indoor tennis courts, Flower shop, Lobby shop, Cigar shop, Two bridgelinks to World Trade Centre and Sogo Department Store.
Services : Express checkout, Airport transfer service, Express laundry and valet, Postal and parcel service, Baby sitting, Theatre and cinema tickets, Foreign exchange, Safe deposit boxes.
General Services & Amenities
- Baggage Storage
- Concierge Desk
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Luggage Hold
- News Stand
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shoe Shine Stand
Access / Direction
- The International Airport - 40 minutes by car
- The central business district - 5 minutes by car
- Bus, taxi, light bus, trams, MTR (underground railway) - one minute walk
- Shopping centers, boutiques and cinemas - few minutes walk
- Victoria Park - 5 minutes walk
- Noon Day Gun - 2 minutes walk
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club - 10 minutes walk
- Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - 5 minutes by car
Free shuttle service from the Hotel to Airport Express Trains (Central Station)
- Every 20 minutes as per schedule from 06.10am to 11.10pm.